Wednesday 8 October 2008

Welcome

Hi there, and welcome to my blog page.
I am currently preparing to climb Mount Vinson in Antarctica, to raise money for Henshaws Yorkshire, a charity which supports visually impaired and disabled people.

When I reach the 4,897m summit, I will have scaled the highest mountains on six of the seven continents - known as the Seven Continental Summits - with just Mount Everest left to conquer.

I started working for Henshaws Yorkshire community housing earlier this year and have been so impressed by the charity I have chosen Henshaws to benefit from this expedition.

I aim to raise as much money as possible for Henshaws Yorkshire, and therefore ask you to sponsor me at

www.justgiving.com/henshaws2antarctica

Donating through Justgiving is quick, easy and totally secure. It’s also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Henshaws Society for Blind People gets your money faster and, if you’re a UK taxpayer, Justgiving makes sure 25% in Gift Aid, plus a 3% supplement, are added to your donation.

1 comment:

Liselle said...

Hi Tim

Fantastic! I look forward to sharing this expedition vicariously!